Atripla and Aciclovir
Jan 10, 2013
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, many people take acyclovir daily for life while on HIV medications. In fact, some small studies show that acyclovir may help stabilize CD4 decline while on HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Red Eyes?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.