Atripla and Aciclovir
Jan 10, 2013
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, many people take acyclovir daily for life while on HIV medications. In fact, some small studies show that acyclovir may help stabilize CD4 decline while on HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Shingles A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.