|Atripla and Aciclovir
Jan 10, 2013
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, many people take acyclovir daily for life while on HIV medications. In fact, some small studies show that acyclovir may help stabilize CD4 decline while on HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Syphilis Cause Pain?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.