Wow! You are quite an inspiration!

Hi! I'm not here to ask any questions, I'm just stopping by to say that I just watched the video of your interview and Wow! You're quite an inspiration! Thank you for reminding us (who have access to meds) that we are lucky! So many people don't even have access to meds... Your determination and strength have really inspired me to be strong as well! Congratulations on your undetectable load!!! I really hope it will continue that way on and on, and you know what?! With your determination I'm sure it will!!! You're looking very good and muscled! You can't even tell you're poz! Congrats! Keep it up!

Thank you. It is so sweet of you to say those kind words. It is my mission to make sure that no one goes through extreme anxiety due to lack of information or access to care. I am glad TheBody.com has given me the opportunity to represent the long term survivor community to bring in some historical memory of all we have learned while dealing with this virus for over 25 years.

Nelson

Just infected and should i use supplement to maintain health? -reply
Atripla and Aciclovir