Hep C and TRT

Is undergoing Testosterone Replacement Therapy dangerous for a person with Hepatitis C? I was tested and told me number was 122, low.

Testosterone injections and gels are not a problem for people living with Hepatitis C.

You may want to read this from Dr Dieterich, one of the best liver especialits who used to be an expert for TheBody.com hepatitis and testosterone

After 6 to 8 weeks of starting testosterone replacement, have your doctor not only test again your blood levels of total and free testosterone but also estradiol to ensure that your levels have normalized and that your estradiol is not too high.

Nelson

turmeric
Feliz Año 2013!!!