Hep C and TRT
Jan 5, 2013
Is undergoing Testosterone Replacement Therapy dangerous for a person with Hepatitis C? I was tested and told me number was 122, low.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Testosterone injections and gels are not a problem for people living with Hepatitis C.
You may want to read this from Dr Dieterich, one of the best liver especialits who used to be an expert for TheBody.com hepatitis and testosterone
After 6 to 8 weeks of starting testosterone replacement, have your doctor not only test again your blood levels of total and free testosterone but also estradiol to ensure that your levels have normalized and that your estradiol is not too high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.