Jan 2, 2013
Dear Nelson, on behalf of my hiv meditation group I would like to ask you if we can use Hot 20 minutes boild source water addes with a spoon of turmeric (curcuma). Drinking this throughout the day should support the liver. But I also have read that using turmeric (curcuma) has a interaction with medication like Viramune and Truvada. We have search for an answer for days. So please can you advise us! Thanx so much for the wonderful work you and your colleagues do for us via this site. Greetings Ron from Amsterdam
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.