Eating Charcoal OMG is this normal?

Hello doctor, a couple of months ago I was in an accident and lost two and a half liters of blood. I am better now however, I have been having major cravings to eat charcoal. Not the kind with the lighter fluid but regular charcoal brickettes. I eat about one every dat or two. I am an Complera so I am afraid it may be harmful to eat charcoal. Is it dangerous?

Charcoal can absorb medications and chemicals(it is used in water treatment for this purpose)

Do not eat it. If you do, make sure it is at least 4 hours away from your complera dose

Nelson

Just infected and should i use supplement to maintain health?
turmeric