|Eating Charcoal OMG is this normal?
Jan 2, 2013
Hello doctor, a couple of months ago I was in an accident and lost two and a half liters of blood. I am better now however, I have been having major cravings to eat charcoal. Not the kind with the lighter fluid but regular charcoal brickettes. I eat about one every dat or two. I am an Complera so I am afraid it may be harmful to eat charcoal. Is it dangerous?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Charcoal can absorb medications and chemicals(it is used in water treatment for this purpose)
Do not eat it. If you do, make sure it is at least 4 hours away from your complera dose
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.