Just infected and should i use supplement to maintain health?

Dear Nelson,

How are you and nice seeing you fit and cheerful~! I'm newly infected a month and confirmed diagnosed with PCR test positive. Question is, I'm still having the newly infected effect, low fever, pain groin and joints. Should I start supplement like olive extract and anti-oxidant pine bark pills to boost the immune system during sero? Is olive extract have contains to suppress the virus in natural way?

Thanks for taking time to answer my question and god bless all!

Regards tay

I am glad that you are reaching out early in your healing process!

I would not start anything but HIV medications recommended by your doctor. I would also watch this video that I made for people like you:

Newly HIV+?

I also have a few others here: More videos from Nelson

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have more questions. One of our main goals at thebody.com is to minimize the anxiety produced by a new diagnosis and all that it entails. You can live a healthy and long life with HIV, specially if you educate yourself as you seem to be doing right now.

In health,

Nelson Vergel

Saludos desde Mexico DF.
Eating Charcoal OMG is this normal?