Jan 2, 2013
Just wondering if I should seek out an hiv specific nutritionist or will a general nutritionist be ok. Thanks Ed
Response from Mr. Vergel
If you can find an HIV savvy one, that would be great. If not, one that has a lot of experience with patients with diabetes will be OK.
Call your local AIDS Service organizations and clinics. They usually know dietitians who work with HIV patients.
Also, read this article if you have not already. It will give you the basics to enable you to ask questions to the dietitian.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Std?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Atripla And A Cold Or Flu
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.