Rx for hCG

Dear Nelson, I am on testosterone replacement and my testicles have started to ascend and shrink. I talked with my physician (that prescribed the testos) and asked him to prescribe hCG. He told me he would have to investigate how to prescribe that for me. Well, 2 months after that office visit, his nurse informs me that he won't prescribe it for me since he is not sure how to do that. I currently live in a pretty conservative area, so this is no surprise to me. But how my doctor handled this matter does surprise and aggravate me, which is not important at the moment. My question is can you direct me to how I can figure out how a Rx could be written for me? Finding another doctor here is not the answer, this doc is considered progressive here, so I'll just run into the same wall. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! jEm

Jem

Email me at nelsonvergel@gmail.com and tell me where you are.

Also, here is the info on how to write it ( somewhere buried in this article): HCG info

Nelson

Can Testosterone replacement cause Heart...
TEST X 180