Get back in shape

Good evening, I'm 35 and I've been HIV+ for the last 3 years and a half and just started treatment a month ago (Atripla). I'm eating quite healthy and go to the gym to exercise but I lost and keep losing weight (ectomorph). I'm thinking of taking testosterone or something else for a while to help me get back in shape. What do u think? Thanks for your help

I would not recommend starting testosterone without consulting a physician and getting your blood level checked. If your total testosterone blood level is above 500 ng/dl and you have no sexual dysfunction, do not use testosterone.

You may not be eating enough calories or exercising too much. Just make sure you try to follow the suggestions listed in these two articles that I wrote to summarize diet and exercise tips.

Nutrition and Exercise Tips

Nelson

Exercise Benefits
Can Testosterone replacement cause Heart...