Nephrotic Syndrome

I have been diagnose with nephrotic syndrome. how do I manage this disease without affecting my CD4 count? does taking protain suppliments help? and how do i manage the swelling of my feet.

Nephrotic syndrome (related to kidney damage that results in loss of protein in the urine. Usually recommended to see a kidney specialist to make a specific diagnosis in order to address the kidney issue in optimal manner. If HIV is a major cause then effectively managing HIV infection helps. Corticosteroids, diet modifications (often low sodium and fat, higher lean forms of protein), use of drugs like lisinopril (ACE inhibitor) and other interventions are recommened depending on the cause and severity of the condition. KH

mantener a raya la DHT
Exercise Benefits