Oct 29, 2012
Response from Mr. Vergel
Milk Thistle has been found not to be effective to protect the liver in people with Hep C:Milk Thistle Fails to Reduce Liver Inflammation in Non-responder Hepatitis C Patients
It has also been found not to affect HIV protease inhibitor blood levels: Interactions between supplements and HIV medications
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Givers And Hiv Raves
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Antibiotics Cure Shingles?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Type Of Antibiotic Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.