Oct 29, 2012
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Milk Thistle has been found not to be effective to protect the liver in people with Hep C:Milk Thistle Fails to Reduce Liver Inflammation in Non-responder Hepatitis C Patients
It has also been found not to affect HIV protease inhibitor blood levels: Interactions between supplements and HIV medications
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.