Getting in shape

Dear Nelson

First of all. Thank you for answering my previous questions.

I am 43 years old and was diagnosed with HIV in 2008. I suppose it it was an Aids diagnosis since my CD 4 was only 150. My last test (may 2012) CD 4 = 500 and viral load < 40. I take Truvada and Sustiva. I used to be in shape 20 years ago but have let myself get overweight and weak. I am 178 cm tall and weigh 96 kgs. I have just watched your Video "A day in the life" and you really have given me inspiration to do something about getting in shape. Apart from a right knee that's quite weak after an operation (debridgement) for septic arthritis in 2008, I am quite able to exercise. What kind of exercise would you recommend and how many times per week. I don't have that much muscle mass. Also, would it be ok to take Whey protein and fish oil. Any advice would be highly appreciated. You inspire us all. Please keep going. Thank you so much.

Frank P. (posting from Thailand)

Here is some good information from a previous question and also one of my newest videos providing tips about exercise. I hope you find them useful:

Exercise Tips Answer

Exercise Video

Exercise Tips Video

Nelson

sinedafil + viagra
cuando empezar un ciclo