HIV and Winstrol
Oct 24, 2012
I have just been diagnosed with HIV. I am 30 years old and my cd4 is 610, and the virus load is 10000 copies. I know any anabolic substance does harm the body, however, I want to start a cycle of 5 weeks of winstrol (3 ml a week). Is there any reflection on my cd4?or on my viral load? thank you very much
Response from Mr. Vergel
Winstrol (stanozolol) is a 17 alpha alkylated anabolic steroid that may increase your liver enzymes. It will also wipe off your own testosterone production. It may not have a negative effect on CD4 and viral load, but the two previously mentioned side effects are concerning ones.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.