ON Serious Mass & Mutant Mass for Weight Gain

Hi! I just want to know if these products are good for an HIV+ person to consume. I am really planning to gain more weight and resistance training to bulk up BUT I am a little scary to try these products because of my condition.

Here's a link for the details to the product: http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/serious-mass-p-241.html

http://www.iammutant.com/products/mutantmass.php

I rally need help from the experts! I hope that you can help address my concern.

Thank you so much and more power!

-beefinup :)

These supplements seem to have whey protein, creatine, and glutamine.

Whey, glutamine and creatine have been studied in HIV. Creatine in dose over 5 grams per day may increase your creatinine levels and worry your doctor that you are having kidney dysfunction, so keep that in mind.

Here are some previous posts on these supplements:

Whey Protein

Creatine

Supplements and HIV

Nelson

abour mr nelson vergel
Should I switch to the new "Quad" pill?