Unprotected sex - both HIV+, one on ARV

I have read similar questions, but didn't understand any of the answers provided.

I (female) and my partner ( male ) are both HIV+ but only I am on medication. What are the effects, if any, of having unprotected sex (vaginal and anal). Can he reinfect me although I'm on arv? Or am I sort of protected against it. Also, I am pregnant ( reason of being on ARV).

Please do not answer with " use condoms. " as I am fully aware of this and do use already. I would like to know the consequences if we were to have unprotected sex.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- The main risk to you is being "superinfected" with a different virus that may or may not be sensitive to the ARVs you are currently taking. This is fortunately not common, but is well documented in the literature. Hope that helps. LHW

Mi primer ciclo
High triglycerides, nothing works.