Can I impregnate her
Oct 10, 2012
I am Hiv positive and sure my wife is also positive but she is yet to discover. Sine we are both planning to have a child can I go ahead to impregnate her after discovering recently that i am positive. I am not yet on drugs, my CD4 count is 390
Response from Mr. Vergel
You must be kidding me!!
You need to tell your wife about your HIV status now. Do not try to have her get pregnant without telling her. She has the right to know!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.