Oct 8, 2012
I WANT to LIVE will do everything but i live in Zimbabwe not on medical aid no medication or expert advice I'm 56 Western male have been diagnosed 2011 i am 167cm and weigh 53.5kgs and I have children to take care of .Please advise PLEASE.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Please contact this hospital network in your area:
Zimbabwe Association of Church Related Hospitals 160 Baines Avenue Box 1556 HARARE Zimbabwe Tel: 724371 Telefax: 790597 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is their brochure: Clinic system in Zimbawe
Let me know how it goes. Good luck and don't despair.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.