HIV POS AND SKIN RASH

I started taking HIV meds recently when i was diagnosed in August 2012. The meds allocated to me are Prezista,Norvir and truvada. My first week of taking the meds did not signal any side effect and i was way on the go. Now after about 2weeks i have develop skin rash. Whiles this is the only problem i have had since taking these combo,i am afraid more will come as i continue taking them.Do i switch to different meds?what options do i hv? What can i do?

You need to talk to your doctor. Prezista can cause a rash. There are other options that you can switch to (I assume that your genotype test shows activity to other protease inhibitors, non nukes or raltegravir)

Nelson

Not a question, really
NO HELP