Not a question, really

Back in June 2010 I asked about HIV positive men using surrogates to have children ("Ticking biological clock..."). You said that other men were asking about that topic. Well I am happy to report that I am expecting my first child next March! I just passed the first trimester with flying colors and will soon see my lifelong dream of being a father come to fruition. Keep your eyes and ears open for a "Rock Center with Brian Williams" episode about gay men having babies with surrogates. I have been asked to be interviewed for the show. Will likely not disclose my status, but I will get to share my story. Not sure when it will all take place, but hopefully soon! Just wanted to give you an update since you mentioned it in your response. Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the update! Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing you on TV.

Nelson

Hiv + Winstrol
HIV POS AND SKIN RASH