Alternatives to Resistance or Upper Body Training
Oct 3, 2012
Have been HIV/AIDS pos. for 32 years, undetectable, T-Cells at 500. Problem-have had rotator cuff surgery 5x on rt shoulder, 1x on left-when funds avail. must replace rt. shoulder. Any alternatives to upper body exercises you talk about in your video?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I would concentrate on lower body and leg exercises until your rotator cuffs are healed. Lower body exercises can actually increase lean body mass and strength in the entire body.
Here is a good website with videos for each muscle group that I highly recommend
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.