|best type(s) of nuts
Sep 29, 2012
In one of your responses two years ago regarding inflammation, you suggested eating almonds and pecans. I've just started eating nuts regularly, and would like to know what makes almonds and pecans preferable to walnuts. (I don't doubt you, but am curious since I've read a lot of good things about walnuts too, although not necessarily relating to inflammation.) Thanks!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You are 100% right. Walnuts are probably the best nuts due to their Omega 3 content Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Red Eyes An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.