Sep 29, 2012
Hello Nelson, I am currently on the Tanox 355 entry inhibitor, Norvir, Isentress, Aptivus and Itraconazole. I DON'T EAT Vegetables! SO, what would be the best MULTI- VITAMIN for me? Thanking You in Advance, East Texas!
Response from Mr. Vergel
I like Simply One for Men
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Will Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.