Sep 29, 2012
Hello Nelson, I am currently on the Tanox 355 entry inhibitor, Norvir, Isentress, Aptivus and Itraconazole. I DON'T EAT Vegetables! SO, what would be the best MULTI- VITAMIN for me? Thanking You in Advance, East Texas!
Response from Mr. Vergel
I like Simply One for Men
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Be Done For Neuropathy?
- Would Someone Go To Jail Fro Giving Someone Else Hiv
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Bug Chasing And Hiv
- Common Lymph Nodes Swelling With Hiv Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.