Apple cider vinegar+ garlic

I really appreciate the work you have done here, I live in Turkey and you are an amazing source for me. Please keep helping us , you are real angels ...

I was diagnosed as Hiv+ and also AIDS - 2 weeks ago with a very low level CD4 : 135 and with a high viral load 150.000. Today I started to my haart regimen : truvada, prezista + norvir also bactrim and azitro ( as a prevention because of low cd4). My blood results shows that ı have some liver problems and anemia ( both red blood cells and white blood cells are below of the normal range )

For three or or for months ı had some stomach problems , strange bowel movements etc. I was using apple cider vinegar with honey ( 2 table spoon + 1 table spoon honey and warm water ) and taking some raw garlic. I was happy with the results, they stopped the stomach problems

I want to ask that if ı continue to use apple cider vinegar and garlic combination with my medicines do they decrease the effect of my medicines or cause any harmful interactions ?

Thank you for your response

Neither one has interaction problems. Garlic was suspect in a small study done with saquinavir but it should not be a problem with boosted lopinavir (Kaletra).

Low Blood Sodium(Electrolyte)
MULTI VITAMINS