Cortisol (Cushing's Syndrome)

Hello Nelson. I have noticed that even with minor yet consistent exercise (i.e. walking, calisthenics,etc), my abdominal fat and upper body fat increases a great deal along with my weight. Without exercise, I actually lose weight, my abdominal fat decreases, and I look a lot leaner ( I weight 143 lbs @ 5'6"). My testosterone levels are actually high for my age (unsupplemented at 650 @ 50 years of age) so that's not the problem. I am convinced that Cortisol is, which is creating insulin problems, on top of the problems the PI's cause to my cholesterol levels (my cholesterol total is 205). I have heard that phosphatidylserine and Vitamin C are helpful to reduce Cortisol. Are there other supplements that you know of that can lower Cortisol? Thanks for your help !

Are you sure that you are not eating a lot more when you exercise?

You may want to read this latest report: For Weight Loss, Less Exercise May Be More

High cortisol can be diagnosed by a blood, saliva or urine test. I would not take any supplements without getting it tested and talking to your doctor.

Nelson

syphilis
Atripla and workout supplements