Sep 27, 2012
How long does it take to infertile in men or which stages?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Syphilis can affect fertility if untreated for a long time.
Here is a great reply from Dr Bob:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Syphilis And Fertility
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Ways You Can Get Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.