|Where is the cure
Sep 27, 2012
Where is the cure,how many days we have to wait
| Response from Mr. Vergel
A few years away. We have one person cured and two possibly cured (waiting for data). But the procedures used on them were high risk and expensive (chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant) since they not only had HIV but also lymphoma.
Funding for HIV cure has increased dramatically this past year and there are lots of exciting things happening.
You can help with advocating for more funds and research by visiting: Find a Cure Faster
You can also watch the video on the homepage of my non profit:
You may also want to read:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.