body

nelson hello, first I want to say that you are an example to me. Unfortunately my treatment started late with a CD4 of 85 and viral load of 122,000. Three months using zidovudine, lamivudine and Kaletra have CD4 100 and viral load undetectable. I'm afraid of having lipodystrophy because I am 23 years young. So, I switched to zidovudine tenoforvir. I'm working out quite as lean and mean to decrease my body fat percentage. Q I avoided it develops lipodystrophy. Thanks from Brazil. Sera q live to see the cure?

You should be able to protect yourself against lipoatrophy now that you switched from zidovudine to tenofovir. Keletra also has a protective effect on lipoatrophy.

I am glad to hear that you are exercising and taking care of yourself. Keep doing so while you try to eat as healthy as possible.

Two good article and video on exercise and nutrition:

Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating

Exercise Tips

Nelson

side effect og deca durabolin
Where is the cure