Sep 17, 2012
if i take HCG shots will my left testicle affect by mumps orchitis return to normal size
| Response from Mr. Vergel
This is what Dr Scally, an expert on hormones, told me when I asked him your question:
"I recently had a case of primary hypogonadism due to mumps orchitis. He was infertile. hCG administration not only increased his T level but also increased spermatogenesis to perform ICSI. He is off Nebido. Obviously, to go this route requires an hCG challenge test."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.