Gastric Sleeve

Well, I have a LapBand put in 2006, in 2008 I got infected with HIV and in early 2009 I started MEds. The LapBand could no longer be used due do severe GERD and discomfort because of the meds. So, after a continued battle and gaining over 125lbs I decided to get advice. The Gastric Sleeve seems to be the best options for me, I am not 486lbs. It is indeed a matter of life for me. I need to speak to individuals that have gone thru the Gastric Sleeve and are taking HIV meds. So far, I have found only one, but really need advice on this subject.....and need it soon. Hanging on a string....a very strong string of course.

I am sorry but am unclear what the issues is. There is no contraindication to bariatric procedures in persons with HIV. There does have to be some thought given to which HIV meds are best to use so that pill size, absorption and interactions with anti-acid meds are not a problem.

waist growing
testicle shrinkage