Is Immunocal the same as any other whey protein?

I'm reading the advertising for Immunocal and it states it can do wonders, I don't really buy it but i heard that whey protein might slightly boost cd4 cells. Is it worth it to spend money on this product or is it as good as any other whey protein used for bodybuilding?It also states that Immunocal contains glutathione, does standard whey protein contain it too?

Also,I've seen your pictures and you look really great,I read that you are a user of protein and I was wondering if you have seen any improvements to your health and cd4 by using them.I'm a female,25 y.o, I'm interested on enhancing my immune function and not so much muscle.Thank you.

To be honest, I do not know if they truly are as different as they claim. They do have more data than all other whey protein products, though.

I am allergic to whey if I consume more than one shake a day. I use Isopure since it is very light.

Immunocal was the product used in this study that found no increases in lean body mass but a trend towards increased CD4 counts: Evaluation of high-protein supplementation in weight-stable HIV-positive subjects with a history of weight loss: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter trial

Nelson

What to eat?
thoughts and opinions on PrEP for getting preg?