Supplements/tips to gain muscle

Hello, I would like to know if there are any supplements you recommend for weight and muscle gain in hiv positive people. I am 30 years old, healthy, and undetectable under treatment. I exercise regularly, lift weight regularly and do plenty of cardio as well (biking and swimming). I am in the normal weight range for my height, but I would like to gain more muscle. Loosing fat doesnt seem to be a problem, it is been actually even easier than before, but gaining weight has always been a problem for me. I sleep well and have a happy life in a magnetic relationship, but a bit hectic with graduate school and work. I was considering meal replacement products, creatine or glutamine, but all seems to have issues or be just temporary. I eat three times a day, partially vegetarian, and I cant eat more because of lack of time. I am on Atripla, so I was also wondering if there are some supplements in the market I should avoid. Thanks!

Have you tried decreasing your cardiovascular exercise and increasing your resistance exercise? Many people cannot gain muscle since they overdo aerobic exercise and/or stay on their feet all day running around.

Creatine is proven to increase body cell mass but you have to monitor your creatinine clearance closely specially if on tenofovir.

Whey protein products may also help to increase protein and caloric intake for those who spend a of calories.

I have included an answer from the past: Protein powders for increasing muscle

Are Creatine Supplements Effective to increase muscle?

What Supplements Can I take with HIV medications?

Axiron Testosterone Gel
Desgaste físico