|Testosterone and women
Sep 7, 2012
Nelson, I am a woman who feels like I am losing muscle no matter how I exercise. I also feel "off" most of the time. I hear guys are using testosterone all the time. Can women use it?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Good question. I tried my best to summarize the issues surrounding testosterone replacement use in women in this article:
Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Lymph Nodes Under Your Jaw?
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Megace And Menstruation
- If A Doctor Was Hiv Positive Should He Tell His Patients?
- How To Use Gentian Violet To Treat Thrush In Adults?
- Which Enzyme Enables The Aids Virus To Replicate Within A Host Cell?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.