Sep 7, 2012
hi ive had hiv for thirteen years never takin a pill, ensure really helps me but i just cant afford it, any suggestions thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
Ensure is not the best supplement for anyone with metabolic issues related to HIV since most versions of it are loaded with sugar. Try consuming low carb whey protein shakes if you can tolerate milk products, or eat calorie dense foods like natural almond or peanut butter, nuts, beans, etc Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
- HOW FAST DOES NEWLY HIV INFECTED LOSE WEIGHT?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.