High level of CPK
Sep 7, 2012
My CPK level is on 360.0 u/l. Before I perofrmed this blood test, I worked to hard at home and also, I in a diet consisting of protein shake, with vitamins and carbs. Eating healthy food like more vegetables, fruits and fish or whitet meat. Does this diet can affect the CPK values?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Diet does not affect CPK, but exercise does. A CPK of 360 should not be a concern.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
- Hiv Risk After Prostitute Had Oral Sex With Man
- Hiv Test At 8 Weeks Negative But Symptoms
- How Long Does It Take For Cd4 To Drop?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.