Isoprinosine and hiv meds

Is isoprinosine safe to take with combivir+norvir+telzir(fosamprenavir)?Do you think it could do me any good? I wish I could do more for me and was thinking to take isoprenasine+some omega 3+seabuckthorn oil as supplements.Do you think this combination is safe?

I am 25 y.o female, found out i was positive and have chronic b hepatitis 10 years ago when my cd4 were 20. Now I am undetectable for 9 years, my cd4 are around 500, the last test done 5 months ago showed cd4 592, cd8 690.

The article on isoprinosine on thebody.com is pretty old so i was wondering if you have some new information.

Thank you.

Isinoprinosine is an immunomodulatory drug that is not approved for use in the US-that partly explains why there is little new data on its use in HIV+ patients particularly in the setting of also receiving potent antiretroviral therapy. I could find little recent peer reviewed information about the use of isoprinosine in HIV+ persons. I suspect that it would be safe to use (recommend informing your HIV Provider so he/she can monitor of an unexpected problems). If any reader knows of a good recent study/reference please post! KH

Suplementos
opciones tratamiento depresion