hump and thin legs

I started treatment in 2008. The regimen was stavudine lamuvudine and zidovudine. After six months I developed a hump and my legs became muscular. I was then shifted to tenofovir, zidovudine and nevirapine of which I am still using now. My question is whether I will ever be restored of my initial figure or I should learn to live with this horrible figure?

It is impossible to predict, but I doubt that you will have any substantial improvement in subcutaneous fat with zidovudine still in your combo. The hump is almost impossible to reverse after it has formed. Ultrasound assisted liposuction has been effective at removing buffalo humps in the United States.

I assume you are not in the United States, right?

Nelson

Interacciones medicamentosas
Suplementos