Aug 11, 2012
Hi Nelson, Six weeks after starting a new topical testosterone treatment my T level was just above 600. Five months later it dropped to 255. I'm not doing anything different. Why did this happen and what can I do? Thank you.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Something is not right. Either the product you are using is not good, you are not taking it every day, or you are taking a medication that lowers your testosterone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.