|side effects with Axiron
Aug 11, 2012
I have been expierencing the frequent urination feeling, nausea, leg cramps, blurred vision, fatigue. Is axiron causing this or is something else wrong. I have stopped using Axiron for 7 days now with no change in symptoms. I was taking 1 pump a day for 6 weeks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Talk to your doctor and have him measure your fasting bloof glucose and all other tests he or she deems necessary. Axiron is a testosterone product. Testosterone is not known for increasing blood glucose, though.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.