Application Sites for Androgel
Aug 3, 2012
I have been taking Androgel 1.62% for three months and I have been applying the gel on my shoulders. Have I been applying it correctly? Are there other sites on my body that I should applying it? I haven't felt an increase in my sex drive and was wondering if I have been applying it correctly for low level of testosterone.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am not sure how many pumps you are using. Make sure that your doctor retests your testosterone and your estradiol. Some people need to increase the dose to get to levels above at least 600 ng/dl.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.