Reoccurring bouts of shingles

Hi, I went to get the coil fitted the other day, after going through my history with the doc she advises me strongly to go for a HIV test, reason being for the past 5 yrs I have been getting shingles, the first few yrs dry random but over the last 3 I would say the bouts have been between 6-8 weeks sometimes 3 months. Always on face from the jaw line to cheek bone, I've had it that often I'm now scarred. Ive been to the docs constantly but been sent away as if bothering them. But after 10mins with this new doc she says this, I am booked in for this week, should I be worried??? Sorry for going on a bit, x

The fact that you have shingles so frequently does not mean that you are HIV positive.

Have your doctors put you on daily prophylaxis of acyclovir? That would prevent the recurrence of shingles.

Also,take to him/her about the shingles vaccine

Nelson

Price of Testosterone
Please help me? Is it safe...?