|What are the main things to do / NOT do - HAART?
Jul 11, 2012
Apart from ensuring the medication is always taken as directed, what are the main things that should be done / should definitely be avoided?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I just posted a video in which I explain what everyone should know after they get diagnosed with HIV: Newly Diagnosed HIV+?
I hope it helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.