EPHEDRINE&CAFFINE

SIR I JUST STARTED TAKING EPHEDRINE&CAFFINE IM 6 4 210LBS IM EATING ONLY ONE MEAL A DAY I, HAVE NO ENERGY, AND GETTING A LOT OF COLDS, AND SLEEPING ALL THE TIME MY WIFE SAYS IM NOT EATING ENOUGH , IS SHE RIGHT I RUN AND LIFT WEIGHTS TWO A WEEK PLUS PLAY BASKETBALL SO WHATS MY PROBLEM

Be careful with ephedrine+ caffeine since this combination may increase blood pressure and hear rate. That combination, in combination with aspirin, has been proven to increase metabolic rate and fat loss. But it can come with risks.

You say that you are fatigued but you tell me that you run and lift weights twice a week and also play basketball. I wish I was that fatigued! I guess it all depends on what baseline energy level you are comparing your current energy level.

You may want to read these tips I wrote awhile ago: Tips on fatigue

Nelson

nebido o androgel
What are the main things to do / NOT do - HAART?