Sushi=No, no. Really?

Dear Nelson, I read in a recent question to you that you opine sushi is not a good choice for a poz guy's diet. I am living in Japan and naturally have sushi (or sashimi for that matter) on a near weekly basis. I have discussed this with my HIV doctor, an expert in this field (Dr. J. van Lunzen) and he reassured me that sushi is not a problem for me. For your info, my latest bloodwork came back with VL=UD, CD4=630, CD4%=31%. Could you shed some more light on your claim please? Maybe you refer to folks with low CD4 counts/CD4%, etc. Best wishes Worried in Tokyo (but not so much)

You have been lucky since in Japan standards for seafood used in raw sushi are high. Contaminated raw sushi can do a lot of harm and all it takes is one incident to get you in trouble. If you can trust the source of your raw fish, then go ahead! But most of us do not know where our fish is obtained.

Here are some references for your doctor: Raw sushi gastrointestinal problems

Nelson

tratamiento para la depresion
maca for sperm count, not mojo?