Weight gain, Arms and Legs

Hi Nelson. Im am a 25 yr old male. About 1.67m tall and 55 kg body mass. I am on atripla for 3 yrs now. My cd is on 467 and vl undetected. I eat very healthy and balanced diet. I am very active, do light exercises just to keep fit. Tried waits but makes my body aches and unpleasant. Can i also try using the testosterone gel or injection to improve my weight and how do I go about getting as im in South Africa. Thanks Nel.

Testosterone should not be used by men who do not have testosterone deficiency since its potential disruption of the hormonal axis is not worth it unless you have all symptoms of hypogonadism: fatigue, lack of sex drive, lack of mental focus, etc You need a blood test to find out your blood level.

It is hard to gain muscle without doing resistance exercise. If you are aching after working out, you may be over training or using the wrong form. Please read this and let me know if it clears up any misconceptions for you: Exercise, the best therapy

Nelson Vergel

Supplements I should avoid while on Atripla
WORMWOOD