News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

Supplements I should avoid while on Atripla

I starting to workout and would like to include supplements to help build muscule and shed fat. Do you any suggestions of what I can take while on Atripla since 2005 t-400's 21%

Most supplements that claim weight loss properties are full of caffeine or stimulants, so be careful with your blood pressure and heart rate.

I wish I could suggest one supplement that could help burn fat that was safe.

I think if you follow these suggestions on diet and exercise (and hormonal balance), you can achieve great results without the use of unproven supplements: PoWeR Recommendations

Nelson

help
Weight gain, Arms and Legs