taking egrifta and feel like i'm gaining weight

i have been taking egrifta for about 4 months now and feel i am gaining weight instead of losing body fat. can you give me some information that might help me so i can benefit from this medication?

Egrifta is a growth hormone releasing hormone peptide approved for the treatment of abdominal fat accumulation in HIV. This product stimulates your own pituitary gland to make growth hormone. Growth hormone has been found to decrease fat mass in people. But it is not side effect free. Growth hormone can increase water retention and weight induced by that water retention.

As far as fat burning effects, Egrifta was found to decrease visceral fat by about 17 percent after at least 16 weeks of daily injections under the skin. In a third of people in the studies, it did not work at all. Theratecnologies has never found out why it did not work in those patients and how to predict who may benefit best from this hormone product.

Although the studies conducted to get the drug approved did not include diet and exercise, it is advisable that a low sugar, low animal fat, high fiber diet is used as long as exercise for at least 30 min 3-4 times a week. Losing weight by reducing calories has been shown to be one of the best ways to decrease visceral fat without drugs.

I have some good resources on this page: PoWeR Aging Recommendations

Nelson

Turmeric with Selzentry and Epzicom, is it a problem?
help