5 year into bodybuilding - starting teraphy

I been into Pro-bodybuilding for 5 years - (I'm currently 31 year old)

6montgs ago I was diagnosed positive after a severe flu-like symptoms that pushed me to test further into what caused it. Been under supervision ever since.

I am now just starting mess with a cd4 of 350

I was warned that testosterone and other steroids can potentially hinder the medicines I'm given from working as intended.

After continues reading, i see that Deca and Anavar are considered 'safe'... But such information is rare and few.

Can't seem to find information regarding interactions from steroids like Trenbolone and Primabolane.. These would greatly help me in reducing testosterone usage while keeping as much as possible to my current lifestyle

Thanks in advance

I am sorry to hear that you just got diagnosed with HIV. Here is a great guide for the newly diagnosed: 25 Things you should know

I am glad that you have decided to go on HIV medications.

I would strongly suggest that you read my book "Built to Survive". It is the only book out there that reviews medical studies about the use of testosterone and anabolics in HIV. Anabolics are not immune suppressors, but you have to know what you are doing if you are to use them. There are benefits but also side effects.

Built to Survive: A Comprehensive Guide to the Medical Use of Anabolic Therapies, Nutrition and Exercise for HIV+ Men and Women

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any more information.

Nelson

eye problem
androderm vs. androgel