Jun 25, 2012
i had anal sex with two persons as receptive in both cases with condom.they are hiv free.i had unprotected oral sex 8 different individuals , as insertive partner in all cases, they are say they r hiv free and std free and also i didnt find any cold sore or anu other symptoms.i dont hav any symptoms, but stil iam paranoid.should i test for hiv and other std? Thanks for your reply
Response from Mr. Vergel
Everyone should get tested for HIV, specially people that have more than one sexual partner
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Nodes During Seroconversion
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.